WE OFFER AMERICAN PLAN (ALL INCLUSIVE) AND HOUSEKEEPING PLAN
All rates are in CANADIAN DOLLARS and are based on a minimum occupancy of 2 adults for a studio cottage, 3 adults for a 2-bedroom, and 5 adults for a 3-bedroom. Children 12 and under are half price, 5 and under are free. All rates subject to 13% Government Tax.
● 7 Nights: $1,596
● 6 Nights: $1,422
● 5 Nights: $1,210
● 4 Nights: $998
● 3 Nights: $774 (Mid week only. Weekends $855)
● 2 Nights: $524 (Mid week only. Weekends $576)
● 1 Night: $275 (Mid week only. Weekends $302)
SPRING SPECIAL: May 15th to 19th June - $185 per person per night, including. weekends!
15% FALL DISCOUNT: Sept. 25th to Oct. 12th. (Does not apply to “Specials”)
Above rates include: 3 meals per day in our lodge dining room, bedding and towels for use in the cabins, full use of lodge facilities including free Wi-Fi, daily housekeeping service, daily ice delivery, soft drinks, juices water, coffee & tea at meals, free use of laundry facilities. Dinner is included on the day of arrival, and breakfast on the day of departure. Our towels are only for use in the cabins and we do not supply any beach towels, so you must bring your own.
A deposit of $200 per person is required to confirm all American Plan reservations, which may be paid by Visa, Mastercard or e-transfer.
House Keeping Rates:
A deposit of 25% is required to confirm all Housekeeping Cottage reservations, which may be paid by Visa, Mastercard or e-transfer.
WATERCRAFT | DAILY RENTALS
● 16ft boats with 30 HP $145 daily (4 available)
● 18ft Pontoon $200 daily
● 20ft Pontoon $220 daily
● 24ft Pontoon $280 daily
● Canoes free of charge (first come first serve)
LAKE OBABIKA LODGE SEASON 2022 OPERATIONS
● Our minimum cottage rental is 3 nights.
● Obabika operates off grid; power supply is daily from 6:30am until 12am (midnight).
● There is no cell service at the lodge, but we have a landline phone that can be used if needed. We also have internet that can be used in the main lodge (not available in the cabins).
● Check in time is 2pm and check out time is 11am.
● Lodge dining room and bar services will be open for the 2022 season.
● Information about the all-inclusive American plan and the housekeeping option can be found on the following pages.
● $10 daily fee to bring your pets and any damages done will be paid in full prior to leaving. Pets must always remain on leash when outside of your private cabin and you must clean up after them at all times.
● Cottages include their own fire pit, and firewood can be purchased for $10 per bundle.
● All cottages include their own charcoal BBQ. Charcoal briquettes are $10 per bag and lighter fluid is $7 (or you can bring your own). We do not include any propane BBQ.
● There will be NO REFUND on any cottage reservation deposit.
● Cottages are cleaned and disinfected / sanitized to the best of our ability after each use. We strive to provide a healthy and safe environment for all our guests.
● We do not rent or sell fishing equipment so please ensure you purchase this before coming to the lodge. We also do not sell any bait so you will have to buy this before coming. Please make sure you only get bait from Zone 11 (River Valley is a great place to get this) to avoid any environmental issues: https://www.ontario.ca/document/ontariofishing-regulations-summary/fisheries-management-zone-11.
● If you plan on fishing, you must also get your fishing license ahead of time as we do not sell them here. Information can be found by following this link: https://www.ontario.ca/page/fishing-licence-canadian-residents
● The last part of the road to the lodge is 38km of dirt road, so please drive cautiously.
**Obabika Lodge reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove any of its statements within the above notes**
Lake Obabika Lodge Management Dated August 21, 2022