WE OFFER AMERICAN PLAN (ALL INCLUSIVE) AND HOUSEKEEPING PLAN
All rates are in CANADIAN DOLLARS and are based on a minimum occupancy of 2 adults for a studio cottage, 3 adults for a 2-bedroom, and 5 adults for a 3-bedroom. Children 12 and under are half price, 5 and under are free. All rates subject to 13% Government Tax.
● 7 Nights: $1,596
● 6 Nights: $1,422
● 5 Nights: $1,210
● 4 Nights: $998
● 3 Nights: $774 (Mid week only. Weekends $855)
● 2 Nights: $524 (Mid week only. Weekends $576)
● 1 Night: $275 (Mid week only. Weekends $302)
SPRING SPECIAL: May 15th to 19th June - $185 per person per night, including. weekends!
15% FALL DISCOUNT: Sept. 25th to Oct. 12th. (Does not apply to “Specials”)
Above rates include: 3 meals per day in our lodge dining room, full use of lodge facilities including
free Wi-Fi, daily housekeeping service, daily ice delivery, soft drinks, juices water, coffee & tea at
meals, free use of laundry facilities. Dinner is included on the day of arrival, and breakfast on the day
A deposit of $200 per person is required to confirm all American Plan reservations, which may be paid by Visa, Mastercard or e-transfer.
House Keeping Rates:
LAKE OBABIKA LODGE SEASON 2022 OPERATIONS
● Our minimum stay is 3 nights.
● Obabika operates off grid; power supply is daily from 6:30am until 12am (midnight).
● There is no cell service at the lodge, but we have a landline phone that can be used if needed. We also have internet that can be used in the main lodge.
● Check in time is 2pm and check out time is 11am.
● American Plan Rentals include all bed linens and towels
● Pets are allowed but any damages done will be paid in full prior to leaving.
● Pets must always remain on leash when outside of your private cabin.
● Lodge dining room and bar services will be open for the 2022 season.
● Cottages include their own fire pit, and firewood can be purchased for $10 per bundle
● All cottages include their own charcoal BBQ. Charcoal briquettes are $10 per bag and lighter fluid is $7. We do not include any propane BBQ.
● There will be NO REFUND on any cottage reservation. Your deposit can be applied to your next booking within a one-year period.
● Cottages are cleaned and disinfected / sanitized to the best of our ability after each use. We strive to provide a healthy and safe environment for all our guests
● It is the responsibility of our guests in following the COVID-19 rules as being set out by the Ontario legislation.
**Obabika Lodge reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove any of its statements within the above notes**
Lake Obabika Lodge Management Dated January 11, 2022
A deposit of 25% is required to confirm all Housekeeping Cottage reservations, which may be paid by Visa, Mastercard or e-transfer.
WATERCRAFT | DAILY RENTALS
● 16ft boats with 30 HP $145 daily (4 available)
● 18ft Pontoon $200 daily
● 20ft Pontoon $220 daily
● 24ft Pontoon $280 daily
● Canoes free of charge (first come first serve)